Virginia Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Gets Justice for Bikers
Charlottesville law firm fighting for those injured in wrecks
Motorcycle accidents are not the same as car collisions and other personal injury cases. The structure, maneuvering and handling characteristics of bikes create unique circumstances specific to motorcycle cases — and these circumstances often result in more severe injuries. To win you the compensation you deserve, The Law Office of David M. Erwin consider such key aspects of motorcycle claims as:
- Higher likelihood of extensive injury resulting from even an apparently minor accident
- Lack of safeguards to protect you from permanent, life-threatening injuries
- Failure of motorists to detect or yield to motorcyclists
- Grave consequences when motorists tailgate or cut off a cyclistI tenaciously pursue justice on behalf of injured bikers.
Attorney helping you receive compensation you deserve
I have assisted motorcycle accident victims by winning just compensation from the careless motorists or entities liable for their injuries. I protect your rights and help you pursue the compensation you deserve, including:
- Compensation for past and future medical expenses
- Recovery of lost wages
- Damages for pain and suffering
- Reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses
- Maximum value for a totaled bike
- Payment for repair of a damaged bike
I seek to maximize your recovery and get your life back to normal.
Professionals who understand motorcycles
I possess the dogged determination to fight for justice. I work with your treating experts and industry experts to provide strong support as I thoroughly investigate each case and develop a winning litigation strategy. You need a team of professionals who know bikes. I work with:
- Trauma doctors
- Neurologists specializing in motorcycle head injuries
- Forensic engineers
- Motorcycle mechanics
- Accident reconstruction analysts
At trial, these professionals offer compelling testimony based on years of experience and deep understanding of motorcycle accidents and injuries.